viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

I'm not lonely

i like so much books. But i haven't read many. Since i was a child, i read boring things at school. Perhaps they wasn't boring but the school made me to read that. And now...it's the same ol' situation at the university. Tons of texts that i don't want to read( but they are important). That's the story of my life, always reading things that i don't enjoy. But i have some topics that i have read and i want to read in the future. I get overexcited when a read about love. When i read the sensations of someone who writes about what he or she feels when is in love i can often identify myself in those feelings. All i want in life is discover all sides of love and take to the end of life the desire of find it in the other sky. I'm a sort of knight of love (JAJAJAJA).
Other issue that i like to read is about metaphysic. Authors like brian weiss and osho. I believe in all those things. immortal love, past lives and the fact that we always have lived with the same people in all our lives, between others.
Also, there's some topics that i'd like to read, but i haven't done it yet. Like mythology, but the mythology of Greece. I love it
Other topic that i want to read and explore is sex. There's a book that i can't find that talk about sex on history, how the people of diferent times see the sex. Also explore about theories about it. I want to go beyond discovering what sex is..and know more and more about it.
The last topic that i will mention is Ufo stuff. I have read only a book about it an it was amazing. Lots of thing that makes you think a lot!

Well, books can open your mind, can give you diferent views of life and, sometimes give you something to hold on to. The image below resume the three topics of my post, mythology because apolo appears with Ècuba his lover( the topic about love) and if you watch the picture you can find some erotic atmosphere, and there you got the three topics

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, Tomás! I have never read about mythology of Greece, but I think that it must be interesting :D

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar