viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Soul`s energy

AAAHH!! MUSIC! music is almost the most important thing to me. Is more than just sounds and lyrics. It's all about energy. Every sort of music have different levels of energy that make one with who is listening to it. It's the expresion of your soul, the energy of your soul, made music.

When i first listened to the music that i like now was when i was 13 years old. It was DEEP PURPLE- MISTREATED. Then i discovered  LED ZEPELLIN, ozzy osbourne and rock begin to posses me. Then a dvd of GUNS N' ROSES came to me and..my life changed. That was the moment when music became part of me. So with GUNS N' ROSES i discovered the GLAM METAL. Glam metal is the best music for my because it expres all that i am, my two most important sides. The sensitive one, and the rude one.
When i listen to glam metal i feel so many feeling depending of the song. Love, erotism, freedom, inspiration and..so many thing that i cannot explain. My favorite band is SKID ROW!!!! and their three best songs are WASTED TIME, 18 AND LIFE, AND SLAVE TO THE GRIND! and my three favourite singers are:  first, SEBASTIAN BACH from skid row, second, mike matijevic from steel heart and freddie mercury, from queen.
Here the picture of skid row, the second from right to left is SEBASTIAN BACH..he looks like a girl but..i think he's handsome anyway jajajaja
Now i can't live without music, everything in my life is leaded by the music...well...almost  everything

3 comentarios:

  1. i forget about aerosmith, bon jovi, journey, motley crue! and...so many!! aaaaaaaaa!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good post hahaha! Freddie has a great voice :D I remember:
    - And are you going to go to Guns and Roses concert?
    (sweet child of mine sounds xd)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have good taste in music too!!

    it is great to meet people who likes rock. I think we can share music to each other!

    Greeting, Thomas Garathe xD

    ResponderEliminar