viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Gifts

Well, gifts for me are so importan every day, not only in Christmas. I'm a very attentive person. Every day that i can i give a gift to someone, i do it. The biggest pleasure for me is to do something for the rest and its so more amazing when i give everything to a person that i love. I'm always looking for the moment to make a special gift every day, no matter how expensive it is, i make the sacrifice. For my the most important thing is to give special days to the people that i love.
So on christmas, i made a present for all my family and give them a letter. I also give a letter to my friends too. And for my soulmate i went to meiggs or near there to buy a dress, but she only have to choose it and don't worry about anything else. The most beautyful thing is to see the joy and happiness in her eyes, and also see the emotion in the eyes of the people that get my letter. A gift for me is a way to show feelings, to give something from deep inside, like a part of me that the thing that i give carries with it for ever, to be with the other person. Is not an object that i give..is a piece of my soul.
I don't recieve so much presents...but what i get is so important for me and i don't need so much thing to be happy. I'm happier giving things that recieving things.
Is not difficult for me to select the present that i want to give, no matter the person, because what is important is not the present itself. The important thing is to look into the other person's eyes and say "this is for you, i love you". Even if you don't really love the other person who gets your present, the fact of give the present is what matter

4 comentarios:

  1. you're a very considerate man! that's nice! ahaha I've given letters too, it's a hard work but it's worth :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You wrote a very nice comment that shows the big person that you are!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you so much latin rocker lover!!
    Love is the most wondeful gift in the world, and the hardest thing is to give it every single day to everyone that surrounds you...

    You're a very good person :D

    ResponderEliminar