viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

GREEN.

I guess that the education about enviromentally friendly practices is not so popular. I think this because i don't really know where can i learn about those things. The people in the day to day don't know about how the can do more things about climate change.
Personally i'm not a green person. The only things that i recycle is bottles and plastic when the truck that take recyclable thing pass but not beacuse i want to recycle them..is just because they take my trash away...i guess. But something is something!!!.
i walk beacause i don't hace a very own car. i have to take the bus and the subway.

I haven't joines or support any eco-organisations because i don't have the info and i'm not really interested..so i haven't search the information either.
 I would like to a greener person because the global warming is a problem now! an i will start turning off the light that i don't use!.

i guess that i didn't do too much about my carbon footprint, but i'd like to plant more trees and roses!

People have to worry about this, because is a problem that nobody can ignore. we are destroying our planet and we have to change it.

1 comentario: