sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

what life is?

I have never traveled to another country...and within Chile, i have just visited Temuco, concepción, San fernando, And the beaches in litoral central.
Travel means a new vision of life that who hasn't traveled obviously don't have. It is about open your mind, and see everything from different realities.
In my life travel is an important thing, is something that i'm going to do but there's a problem and...it's about money. First of all...i don't know why i'm studying sociology...but don't ask me for another careers, because sociology is not that good..but it's good enough. And travel needs money to be completed and sociology don't make you earn so much. Anyway, i'm going to travel, or at least i'll try.
I'd like to travel to europe, to know all the places and their history, find people (but not envolves me so much jajaja) sleep in some hotel somewhere, and the next day travel and search another hotel to stay. Greece, Italy, Netherlands , Ireland, UK etc... ..and also Australia, Mexico and Canada.
I think that is not impossible but..probably i will need to win kino to do everything..but if i complete just the 10% of everything would be amazing. ( also i have a dream traveling in medieval times, with my horsem being a nobleman, with a princess next to me across all europe so the picture above..imagine that's is me and...someone( jajajaja, no se quien puede ser...(sarcastic) jajaja)

3 comentarios:

  1. A lot of people don't know why they are studing sociology. I'm one of them too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so in agreement with your conception about travells. I hope someday we can our travelers dreams truth.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Salvador, maybe i don't know why i'm in this career either... and also think that many of the people that study sociology would love to travel all around the globe... =)

    The thougth about the picture sounds sweet, latin lover :D

    ResponderEliminar